Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!
I have four cats.
ReplyDeleteThey are outdoor cats.
Thank you ❤️
From Christine x
I am a cat lady, so lovely, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am a cat fan.
DeleteWonderful, thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'm a not-so-crazy Cat Lady; I LOVE them!
ReplyDeleteLove these. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you, this is wonderful
ReplyDeleteLovely! thank you!
ReplyDelete😊 Backstories are developing in my head! 3 cousins teachers either spinsters or widowed Would be good “revamped” for Halloween too!
ReplyDeleteThank you lovey, just love these tags xo
ReplyDeleteThanks Paulette, love these tags.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Love these
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful tags - thank you Paulette.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Beautiful. Thank you 😊
ReplyDelete🤩
ReplyDeleteLove these, thank you
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome! I love them, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeletewow, thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteLove the cats!! Thank you 😊
ReplyDeleteThank you! I love this!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove these. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLove these. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeletethese are wonderful - thank you
ReplyDeleteThank you, Paulette!
ReplyDelete