I am counting down for Autumn and the end of the heat wave and wildfire season here. Love the cool crisp air and swirling leaves. I cannot wait! And the Autumn Club has been wonderful to bring in the Fall season memories. Thank you Paulette!
Now I can say this summer has been unbearable for me too, but because my parents both died 6 days apart, and we're dealing with a double funeral. It was so sudden and so totally unexpected. I'm in the depths of despair, and now I'm very sick with a hacking cough. It's also hot and humid but it doesn't stay that way for long which is why I love summer, but I don't think I can possibly love it again. Thanks for all your images, Paulette.
Hi Paulette. Here in Washington state it feels like summer has been here forever. We didn't get a cold winter. Spring was warm and very dry. I'm ready for Autumn!
I live in lower Alabama. The heat and the humidity is unreal. Especially when the AC goes out on your little truck LOL! Fall is my favorite season followed by Winter then Spring.
I am so over summer. My she shed got delivered middle of May and it's been to hot to do anything inside of it to get it ready to actually use. I'm so ready to have my own spot to relax and craft!
So sorry you aren't enjoying the heat.. we have had a pretty dry but chilly winter here in Western Australia but there is already promisec of Spring with early wildflowers popping up. Thank you for your creative shares.
Looking forward to autumn .
ReplyDeleteThe summer has been unbearable this year.
Thank you ❤️
From Christine x
I love Fall! This extreme heat ๐ฅต is just unbearable some days!
ReplyDeleteI am Ready for fall temperatures. So over triple digits
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Autumn too. A truely adorable image.
ReplyDeleteLove your printables
ReplyDeleteSummer is great but Autumn is my favourite season
ReplyDeleteLove your printable, looking forward to Autumn as it’s my favourite season
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Autumn
ReplyDeleteIt’s my favourite season!
Trudy Hale
Yes, definitely ready for fall!
ReplyDeleteSame here! Bring on Fall!
ReplyDeleteI’m ready for some fall weather and cooler temps!
ReplyDeleteFall is my favorite. Im doing everything i can to make it come faster๐๐
ReplyDeleteIf Autumn would actually last for awhile and not just skip to winter I would be happy for autumn to arrive. ๐
ReplyDeleteI am so over heat and humidity!!! Longing for cooler days and nights
ReplyDeleteYour printables are beautiful and so appreciated. Thank you
ReplyDeleteI am counting down for Autumn and the end of the heat wave and wildfire season here. Love the cool crisp air and swirling leaves. I cannot wait! And the Autumn Club has been wonderful to bring in the Fall season memories. Thank you Paulette!
ReplyDeleteNow I can say this summer has been unbearable for me too, but because my parents both died 6 days apart, and we're dealing with a double funeral. It was so sudden and so totally unexpected. I'm in the depths of despair, and now I'm very sick with a hacking cough. It's also hot and humid but it doesn't stay that way for long which is why I love summer, but I don't think I can possibly love it again. Thanks for all your images, Paulette.
ReplyDeleteI love summer more, but autumn is a beautiful colored season and comes with my favorite coffee: PSL!
ReplyDeleteThank you, does this qualify for the drawing? Lol!
ReplyDeleteI'm in Florida and so over the extreme heat!!! Ready for cooler weather for sure!!!
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you, Paulette! Autumn is my favorite season anyway, but I'm especially looking forward to the end of this BRUTAL summer!
ReplyDeleteHere in Oregon we get cold one day then hot the next. Yesterday was 94 degrees and today is 76 degrees. Go figure. Haha. Rhonda
ReplyDeleteHi Paulette. Unbelievable but honestly here uninstalled Washington state it has been a very long hot summer ☀️
ReplyDeleteHi Paulette. Here in Washington state it feels like summer has been here forever. We didn't get a cold winter. Spring was warm and very dry. I'm ready for Autumn!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteLove fall!
ReplyDeleteI live in lower Alabama. The heat and the humidity is unreal. Especially when the AC goes out on your little truck LOL! Fall is my favorite season followed by Winter then Spring.
ReplyDeleteFall is my favorite time of year. It brings back so many memories from when the kids were little.
ReplyDeleteIt has been scorching hot here, I’m sure it’s the same there Paulette! Can’t wait for fall!
ReplyDeleteI am ready for fall! I’m a cool weather person!❄️⛄️
ReplyDeleteI’m a cool weather person! Let’s go fall!
ReplyDeleteAutumn, may! My favorite season!
ReplyDeleteI am so ready for summer to be over!
ReplyDeleteI am so ready for summer to be over and enjoy the cooler weather!
ReplyDeleteCooler weather will be nice!
ReplyDeleteI am so over summer. My she shed got delivered middle of May and it's been to hot to do anything inside of it to get it ready to actually use. I'm so ready to have my own spot to relax and craft!
ReplyDeleteWe have had a very cold and wet winter so far. So hopefully it means a miler Summer but some how I doubt it
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you aren't enjoying the heat.. we have had a pretty dry but chilly winter here in Western Australia but there is already promisec of Spring with early wildflowers popping up. Thank you for your creative shares.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteSummer ☀️ is so short.
ReplyDeleteThank you,looking forward to cooler weather.
ReplyDelete