Friday, August 21, 2026

Peony Tags...




Paulette

 

26 comments:

  1. Thank you <3 the plan was taking August off from
    extra "work" and just have spare time for myself........ what a laugh!!!

    New plan - this weekend is just what I want to do - keep your fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty tags. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pretty tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags Paulette. Thank you.Rhonda L.C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful. Great tags to hang on a bouquet or a gift. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you
    They are gorgeous.
    Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so beautiful! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite flowers, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been MIA for over a week , while very busy in the gardens and homefront and goodness do I have lots to catch up on! Thank you for all the goodies Paulette!!! Also happy to be joining another club! Have a relaxing weekend!! Joanna Marie Pope

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. Pretty!! 🏵

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Paulette - I have a friend who loves peonies, so these will be used on a card for her
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Than you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty. Thank you Paulette. I really appreciate all your beautiful offers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette