Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!

Friday, July 17, 2026

 Freebie for 7-17-26




Paulette


23 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Many thanks for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like everything one of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your work is always beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work always makes me want to get to my craft room. Just wish I had some time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This appears to be working as you intended! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's beautiful, I always love the bird images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful, thank you. 💚

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Paulette, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the Pretty Freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Paulette, for this pretty nature study!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Paulette. I am so glad to be able to find your blog and move over from your facebook page,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Paulette - it's wonderful to see you using your blog again - I prefer it to facebook
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for another beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette