Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, May 24, 2023

May 15th is

Nylon Stocking Day~! 

Remember those?  I still have a whole drawer full of them that I don't wear anymore.  Requirement when I worked in the Corporate World.





Once again, these make awesome backgrounds for Journals or Mixed Media.

Paulette



5 comments:

  1. I absolutely hated them when I had to wear them for work - probably because I'm a klultz and could manage to get a hole or run in them the first day I wore them! Glad I don't have to wear them anymore! Much rather look at images such as these! Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous images thanks Paulette - I hated nylons, and pantihose are not far behind!! Trousers and socks for me in the winter, and bare legs in summer...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome. I remember those days too! Now, I'm like - Send me Home! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful images - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette