Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, May 9, 2016

Today, May 10th is...........

Clean up Your Room Day..........  Really, you only do that once a year???
Shrimp Day .........  Absolutely~!  Yes Please~!!  Deep Fried Shrimp used to be my special treat when I was growing up on my Birthday.
Small Business Day.........  Yes I am
Trust Your Intuition Day ........... I am one of those people that have really good intuition.  Kind of makes other people mad, because it is that good....lol

Enjoy your Tuesday~!

Paulette

3 comments:

  1. I think my son only thinks he needs to clean his once a year!
    Love Shrimp Cocktail
    Small Business - not me
    Intuition - mine isn't too bad - doesn't let me down often.

    My Tuesday is almost over - but do enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know it's "Clean your room day." I'll have to pass that important reminder along to all 4 of my children:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my 3rd brothers B-day today, he is 1 year plus 1/2 a century : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette