Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Freebie...........

Ta Da~!


Enjoy your day....
Paulette

35 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Very original, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure every created beings rejoiced in the sight of God's masterpiece, more sounds and shouts of praise. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Paulette. Thanks a million times over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes! I love it! Thanks very much! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Paulette! Thanks so much and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great one TFS Hugs Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sentiment - could be for a birthday or a baby card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one. When God made me he said, "What have I done now?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Paulette - it applies to all of my gorgeous grandchildren!! Thank you so much. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well said..lol. Thanks!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Paulette - I need to remind myself of this somedays!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ta-Da! Excellent sentiment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love your word art, but this one made me SMILE...and laugh heartedly!
    - lizanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this sentiment! Thanks!
    kReN@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know several people this would fit. hee hee Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This would be great for my granddaughter! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Again!!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette