Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, May 20, 2013

New in Store............



Dream, Shine, Hope, Faith..........
These would make fabulous encouragement cards, or a great set of notecards to use as a gift.

You can check out the new set....
HERE and HERE

Paulette

Which one do you like best?  Black on black, White on Black?

16 comments:

  1. Great new set! I prefer the white on black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white on black best,very cool!
    AnnB

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too hard of a question. I really like both of them.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice...I prefer the white on black, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. White on black looks heaps better...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful i like best the black on black, but both are lovely from Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely the black on black. Most striking. Beautiful.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice....white on black is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really nice. I like the white on black. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are beautiful but I prefer the white on black as it is easier to read for me!!!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think black on black is easier to look at, seems I'm in the minority.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this set! I like the white on black for the words, but I like the black on black for the images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely :) To be honest I am not too sure as both have the appeal for certain projects. Maybe White on black by a smidgen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the White on Black Love this set Hugs Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like them both but feel that the white on black has more impact.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette