Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, May 25, 2012

Tea Time Freebie.......

Have to have nice hot black tea first thing in the morning~!  
Click on image then right click and save as.

18 comments:

  1. English Breakfast Tea for me - two cups, nice and strong! Thanks, Paulette! Have a great weekend!

    Susan L.
    Evansville, IN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Paulette - I love tea anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau-TEA-ful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, i to like my tea black, love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. THank you for this coloured click and go. I've got some ideas in my head for this one already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Tea time sentiment. I drink hot tea year round. it is so soothing to have a good cup of tea. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! Love the rustic/vintage feel; I will use this a lot :D
    Thank you, Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Drinking some cold, sweet tea right now. Thank you for the digi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I just love my tea to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, thanks.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you images, thank you for sharing
    Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this tag! Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this Paulette - I can drink tea (with milk) at any time! Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette