Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday's FREEBIE....


Today is
Intl Literacy Day
World Physical Therapy Day
Virgin Mary Day, and
Pardon Day
We are celebrating World Physical Therapy Day today......
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette



28 comments:

  1. I need to make a plaque using this and hang it over my bed. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paulette - I do believe this phrase is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be my new mantra. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another lovely freebie :o) Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got back from my annual dr visit. She is after me to lose some weight. Then I get today's sentiment. I think I'm slowly getting the message! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! I should take this advice and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too tired to exercise. Just enough energy to say THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with some of the other ladies...I need this posted somewhere in my house.
    : ) Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, this should be framed!! Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Paulette - this is so appropriate as at the moment I am stiff and sore from gardening... if O stop it is so hard to move again!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebies. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, that is good advice for one and all.

    Hope your son is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, that is good advice for one and all.

    Hope your son is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So true (need to stick this on my fridge lol!) Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Man do I ever believe in this sentiment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Something like this what we done yesterday lol we got moving ab 11 and hasn't stoped walking till 6pm lol so tired today after abt 8-9 mile walking, thx fir the fab WA
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  17. My husband asked me the other day if we could take dancing lessons for his sister's wedding, *yay*! I'm already getting in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's what I need to do. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette