Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, September 29, 2011

Autumn Comfort Food....

Caramel Apples~! Yum........and they really aren't that hard to make.....but, they are impressive to look at, and taste soooooo yummy~!
You can check out the recipe
HERE

13 comments:

  1. oh my stars, this one looks fabulous! gonna check out the recipe now. my son's girlfriend has never made any kind of candy or caramel apples before, so I promised we would make some next time she comes for a visit. these look to top my plain ol' caramel ones any day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMY! This is what I love about Fall (and the beautiful colors). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look yummy, will have a go at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy good god - that looks amazing!! thanks for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My, that's looks sooooooooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so yummy thank you for the recipe :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy sugar on a stick!!! I don't have a sweet tooth so I don't think I need to go there LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, that looks sooooo scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I've gained weight just looking at that tasty apple. Thank you for sharing the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette