Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, April 10, 2011

Be the Manatee...


My daughter loves manatees....so I told her, OK, you do one for a manatee, and she did~! And she did an awesome job coming up with the description~!
You can check it out
HERE

Enjoy~!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I lived in FL for a year and the manatee and the ray (and now the sea turtle) are my favorite animals of the sea! I will be purchasing this soon (as soon as payday comes back around)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay!!! I LOVE manatees...the most beautiful animal :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette