Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, February 19, 2011

HOP BONUS~!

There is a password on a couple of the Hop Stops......
Email me the password and you will get a special TLC, created just for the Hop, original, one of a kind digi~!
(There may be more than one)
tlc4lo@ca.rr.com

6 comments:

  1. I commented on all of them and I saw no password! Waah. That is me crying. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog hop and your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great talented ladies - thanks for the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to and commented on all of the sites and they have some amazing projects. Thanks for all your hard work. I just ran across your site a couple days ago and I can't stay off of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was one site I couldn't comment on. :( I'll try to again later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for organising the hop Paulette.... the ladies creations were awesome!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette