Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, January 8, 2011

Freebie....

Just love this image...
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

18 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I LOVE this. Looks like one I will use often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful image! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image too! I hold my breath for a moment when I saw it... it's so pretty, magnificent. Oh, I fear my cards wont't do justice to it. My deepest thank yous Paulette, you are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this great image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! This would make a beautiful Christmas card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this image. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! I agree that this would make a nice Christmas card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette