Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, November 6, 2010

What am I???

Weight in my belly,
Trees on my back,
Nails in my ribs,
Feet do I lack.
What am I?

Correct....It is a SHIP

20 comments:

  1. Ohhh Good guesses! I had intially thought what the heck! LOL.. then I click to see your comments which makes the riddle totally make sense now! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW , I am in love with this image thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to have to print and see what I can do with it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shell wreath! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much. france

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief! Why do I come to your site way after the fun? I guess I need to quit watching football. Maybe not! Thank your for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, it so beautiful wreath! I love sea shells, actually everything that has something to do with sea xD Thank you once again Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome frame, thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these digis, thank you. Have to come back to try to download the butterfly one as I had to luck but got the rest, THANK YOU
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paulette, I have been away from my computer and I have found again your generousity to the number of wonderful images. (Had I thanked you for each individual image I would be here all day.) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, don't know if I can do justice to this but I'm going to try. Thank you for the beautiful wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  11. myscrapbook says; Beautiful sea wreath thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. myscrapbook says; Beautiful sea wreath thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missed the game!! :-(
    Thanks you for the image, it´s wonderful!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, wow. It took a few seconds to figure out what the wreath was made out of. Very lovely. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette