Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, August 30, 2020

Scripture Sunday....

Free printable Journal Card or full page...…..will print at 8"x12"


Click on image, then right click and save as...

Paulette


16 comments:

  1. Paulette - I am in AWE of this image and scripture - thank you so very much for sharing it with us! It is such a blessing to receive - my head is spinning on a Journal to be created sometime before year ends--- but for now - I am making a card! Thank you so very much for blessing me with this! I am doing the Happy Dance! God Bless you crafty woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paulette...beautiful illustration and a wonderful scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette, would you consider doing a set of scripture cards like this to sell in your Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paulette, I love this and bought the set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Paulette! I needed to hear this today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Paulette for this beauty - I have already got it ready for printing in two different sizes for two different purposes...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful and I love that scripture! What an awesome freebie, Paulette! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So true and so beautiful! Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this set! Thanks SO much for the freebie! I will definitely be printing this out to use on the cards I make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture and Scripture. I am so eager to get it printed!

      Delete
  12. Thank you for the beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette