Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, February 19, 2018

Hugs Journal Cards.....

I made these 6 journal cards for a project I am doing.  And decided to share them with those that could use them at a super reasonable price........if you would like the set....just put a 1.00 Tip up, by using the "Donate"  Button over there at the top left, and I will send them to you.


You can use them as Project Life Cards, Journal Cards, Add ins to greeting cards, or just use them as RAKs to leave around with notes to people.  

Paulette






4 comments:

  1. I LOE hugs, love these journal cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are precious! I was happy to donate as a small way of saying thank you for ALL you do for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer....Thank you. I appreciate that.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette