Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, January 28, 2018

Tuesday is...

Plan for Vacation Day.....I'm Ready.....


Click on image, then right click and save as...

Paulette



7 comments:

  1. So pretty. Wish I was going on vacation, especially now that summer seems to have finally arrived. Thanks for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I need a vacation bad. The beach sounds good. Thank you for the image. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me both. I haven't had a real honest to good vacation in 19 years. I'm desperate for a little sunshine and sand between my toes. But unless things change, Hawaii is only something to be dreamed of.

    Thanks for the Journal Card.

    ♥Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great! now to find that Mysterious Benefactor to underwrite it. tee hee! thank you for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never been to Hawaii, but would love to go. My aunt and Uncle went on their honeymoon. Thank you for a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paulette, would love to go to Hawaii about now, thanks for the wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the texture in this image! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette