Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, May 31, 2020

Father's Day Humor Printable...



Click on image, then right click and save as...

Paulette





14 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! Still funny even though my Dad is 80, my brother is 50 and I'm, well, younger. Lol! Thanks Paulette! This is probably going to be used for my dad's Father's Day card, which I need to bust out in the next couple days. Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Father's day goody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute sentiment. Unfortunately it's all tootrue in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had a Dad I would use this It's so funny. Maybe I'll send it to my girls to use.

    Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. Saw my brother today and this would have been perfect to give in a card. Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful. I've sent the link to this post to my daughter as I think she'll relate to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab sentiment! Thanks Paulette! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute !
    thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's funny, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! LOVE it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so true to life for us that it's scary. My DH really is the favorite. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette