Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, March 26, 2017

Newest Mixed Media Project...


Rooster Sings.....mixed media on a wood base.  I actually tried something fun this time.  The reddish/pinkish hues around the edges were created with makeup (blush).  Love how it applied and worked.

Paulette

16 comments:

  1. Paulette, you are going to have to do a craft fair since you are going to have so many pieces. This one is just amazing. Love the blush technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having fun doing these! So neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette, This is a great piece of art! I love the brick in the background. I like the look of the blush on it too. I don't wear makeup but maybe I need some for Art. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phenomenal - very very cute!!!!! I know the kitchen that would look fantastic in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really caught my eye as I opened my e-mail update. I won't comment on any specific details - they are all just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is excellent!!! You are so talented! Great idea with the blush; looks like it worked well! Wonderful piece of art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be still my heart... Paulette This is my favorite hands down!! He is gorgeous! You can also use the mica eye shadows, lots of sparkles to them. I have even used the neutral shadows as skin colors. Kind a nice at times.
    Love love love this!!!
    XO April

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and striking result Paulette - love your finished panel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER piec of work, love all the texture, that Rooster has wonderful colours.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is really nice..you are very talented bettimae

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just amazing, Paulette! I love the brick background and how everything just fits together! I would never have thought of using makeup for art but it works, how creative of you! :)

    I would love to know how you get your ideas and how you start one of these. I've quite a few blank canvasses that I got when they were on sale but just can't seem to figure out what to do with them. I need some guidance. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb! Great idea using the makeup to create!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooooo beautiful Paulette! Great background and the Rooster is a real eye catcher! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool
    Thanks for sharing at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette