Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, February 20, 2017

Vintage Charcoal Sketches...

As you know, I have been playing a lot with mixed media.  I am loving it.  In fact, I think I have three or four more that I have made to show you hopefully later on today.

These scanned charcoal sketches are some of the goodies that I am using in my mixed media.  Also would make great card fronts, or texture/backgrounds for cards.
Let me know if you are doing any mixed media.
Also, let me know what you think.







Paulette

Click on image, then right click and save as...

15 comments:

  1. Love these charcoal vintage images, would like to see a few backgrounds in brown or sepia too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Paulette. So many possibilities! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried mixed media in my art journal and a few times on cards..........I really like it! Thanks for these images......they have lots of potential..........LOL (if I can use them the right way!....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what talent you have Paulette!! Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous images - thank you for inspiring me!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful images Paulette - thank you so much for your generosity
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images, I've been meaning to try mixed media for a while. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely. Thank you Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paulette, I love these vintage prints!
    Roberta
    La Sportina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the elegant lady. Thank you for sharing these Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your talent and generosity is amazing! Thank you for sharing the images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great! I do not do mixed media art, only make cards, but love the look of these and will enjoy having them to use on my cards. Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVING these images. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are wonderful! Love them! Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette