Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, February 12, 2017

Mixed Media....

I have three new mixed media projects that Bri will be taking pictures of and I will be posting later on today....stay tuned....I think they are awesome~!  lol....
Two for Valentines Day and one new attempt on wood for everyday.

Anyone else doing mixed media?
Anyone looking for good videos on mixed media...check out Shawn Petite.  I just binge watched all  her videos and I am in love with her style and her grace.  She doesn't do a lot of talking in the videos, but I have picked up a lot of great tips by watching.



My Valentines one.  Really like the way this one turned out.  Lots of texture and elements.



This one I created on a piece of solid wood.  So much easier to create on than canvas.  And a lot cheaper for the wood canvas.



This one is my February printable on my homemade stand.  That red burlap ribbon that I added makes it so much more festive also.
Working on one this afternoon also.

Paulette


9 comments:

Jacq said...

Can't wait to see your mixed media projects, Paulette! I've been trying to create something mixed media but so far all I've created is a lot of mess, LOL

Teresa said...

Great projects!

Daffodil Cards said...

WOW Wonderful and such lovely projects.
Faith
x

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

They're FABULOUS!!!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW - those are wonderful mixed media projects. I always want to do them, but then never take the time to sit down and actually do it. These are stunning.

Paulette Creates said...

Thank you ladies....I am obsessively creating them...lol
Have one other one three quarters of the way done.
Paulette

Jacq said...

Wow! These are fabulous Paulette, you've created some real beauties here. Thanks for showing us.

I'm off to check out the videos by Shawn Petite. :)

Edwina said...

Paulette, These are all wonderful! Love them! The mixed media is so pretty. I like trying new things. Thanks for sharing your creations and the link. Edwina Brown

Maxine D said...

these are wonderful creations Paulette - they are stunning
Blessings
Maxine