Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, January 16, 2017

Today is....

"Appreciate a Dragon Day"


Freebie Expired

I love this one.

Paulette

12 comments:

  1. Need a dragon family digi. I can almost picture it in this sentiment. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, especially since I am heading to the Women's March in DC this weekend! thanks so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having raised two daughters.......this sentiment is right on. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice, but could you do a boy one? My grandson in obsessed with the dragon dvd. His favorite is toothless. Thank you even if you can't do one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paulette! Yes, I'd love a boy version too if possible'-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun one Paulette - thanks so much - I am sure some of DD's work colleagues thinks she can breathe fire :-) I think I may do something with this for her!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, this is AWESOME! This is exactly what I am trying to do, raise a girl to be a strong, confident woman of character. I can't wait to do something with this. Bless you for sharing! Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant! Now I have a feminist quote for my cards :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette