Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, August 1, 2016

Free Vintage Printable....

Happy Girlfriends Day~!


Click on image, then right click and save as...

Paulette

11 comments:

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Donna Ellis said...

Thanks so much, Paulette! They are beautiful!

Suze said...

Lovely image - thanks Paulette.

Daffodil Cards said...

Super image thank you
Faith
x

Tammy said...

Fabulous image, thank you!

Marion Rivas said...

Gorgeous image, I love it, thanks so much!!

Chi Cr said...

Thank you!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous. Merci.

Cindy Keller said...

Lovely ladies! Thanks, Paulette, for sharing!

Maxine D said...

Love this image thanks Paulette - I think because my Grandmother had albums of bound magazines that I loved to read as a child, and these were the fashions displayed in them.
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I have to say I'm glad my girlfriends and I don't have to wear these outfits when we are at our children's games! LOL