Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, May 12, 2016

Tomorrow is .........

Tulip Day~!  I love tulips.....a big bouquet of multi colored ones is so happy!

Happy Tulip Day~!

Paulette

25 comments:

Marion Rivas said...

Beautiful tulips, thanks so much!

Paula said...

Beautiful tulips, Paulette! Thank you :)

Teresa said...

Love it--thank you!

Wendy said...

Thank you for the tulip stamp...it is one of my favorite flowers.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome sweetie. Thank you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Esther Woo-Benjamin said...

Thank you!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

I love tulips! Thank you!

Brend

Daffodil Cards said...

This is beautiful Paulette, thank you.

Tina Z. said...

wow, thank you.

Suze said...

Thank you Paulette. I love tulips - I think it is my Dutch ancestry coming through!

April Rogers said...

Oh WOW! You have no idea how much I appreciate this one.
I am making sugar tulips and this gives me such a good picture for comparison.
Thank you so much it will be well used too.
XO Nana

donna sherman said...

Thank you Paulette for the tulip bouquet!!! I have a lot of tulips, all different colors, and I just love when they bloom!!!!

Nanette said...

Thanks! We can't keep tulips in the neighborhood. The deer come and eat them!

Jo Ann said...

Great image...Thanks!

Four11Lady said...

I love tulips and these will be fun to color! Thank you so much.......

Lisa Lynn said...

I totally agree, thanks.

Sue said...

Beautiful tulips, thank you very much

Maxine D said...

Beautiful thanks Paulette - I love tulips too, and have planted a lot of new ones this winter.
Blessings
Maxine

Carol Dee said...

Pretty tulips thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful tulips!

Diana said...

Thanks so much. Just so sad they don't last longer.

MizDenise said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Norma W

Danielle said...

Very pretty - thank you!

Debbie said...

So pretty! Thanks for all you do :-)