Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Freebie....

Tomorrow is "Hugging Day"  
I am a hugger......bet you probably expected that though...lol

So here is my hug for you....


I'm calling this a Plopper~!.....because you can plop it on a card, scrapbook page, tag, just about anything and have an instant creation.

Oh, and, you can't give a hug without getting one back.....so, your hug back is leaving me a little comment....

Paulette


25 comments:

Ardilla said...

Thank you, Paulette!
Do you know? 20 seconds of hugs per day, keep us away from depression!!!
Hugs for you,
Ardilla

~ginny said...

Deep, lovely, long huuuggg.

Diana said...

BIG HUGS TOO YOU. Thanks you.

Marion Rivas said...

So cute, thank you!

Jen Leeflang said...

Here's your hug - a hug is the perfect gift - one size fits all, and no one minds if you gift it forward :)

Teresa said...

Hugs to you. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Big hug to you,
Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie,
Love Christine in Italy xx

donna sherman said...

Thanks Paulette!!! I am a hugger also, so considered yourself HUGGED, BIG HUG and big squeeze!!!!!

Kathleen said...

Hugs to you for sharing...thanks!

Jennifer Scull said...

love that your idea of hugging involves a dog! :) thanks for this cutie!

Kraftychick said...

You deserve all the hugs you get today!! You share the most meaningful images with us! Thanks again!

Suze said...

Cute image. I'm a hugger too! Big Hugs and thank you for the "plopper".

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful image. Plopper brought a smile to my face! I'm going to use that word, I love it! Big hugs! Norma W

Daffodil Cards said...

BIG HUGS for you and thank you.
x

Maxine D said...

Multiple hugs to you too Paulette - and thanks for the gorgeous plopper :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Photomama said...

I am 1000 miles away from family and my youngest moved out - moved 30 miles away - I have no contact with anyone - I am so needing a hug. and getting depressed. Hug someone - we all need hugs.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you sweetie I am a hugger too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Cute, I'm a hugger too, so here's one back and thanks a lot!

Jacq said...

That image is super cute and I love that word - Plopper! I might have to use that myself, lol
Thanks for the super freebie - everyday should be a hug day so sending you loads! :)

Four11Lady said...

Thanks so much..............consider yourself HUGGED!! LOL

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so adorable. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

This is too precious. Thank you so much.
Carol O

Tina Z. said...

so cut ... I'm a hugger too ... thank you so much!

Char said...

Great idea. Thank you.

Kren Kurts said...

I love the term "plopper" and it is so much fun.