Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 32 Years~!
Thanks for the freebie.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, thanks.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely although l do like the real thing just for the festive season many thanks Paulette your so kind xx
ReplyDeleteI like this very much, thank you.
ReplyDeletePretty! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous poinsettias. Thank You. I am on the fence when it comes to these flowers/plants.
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteThanks Paulette!
ReplyDeleteHi Paulette, many thanks for the poinsettias, I think I'll print some off as gift tags! Megan
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you sweetie.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lovely digital stamp - thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI love all the different color they come in. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Paulette - this is such an elegant image.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
amazing ...thank you.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Thank you.
ReplyDelete