Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tomorrow is.........

"Go Fishing Day"


11 comments:

Edwina said...

Paulette, I love this image. I know I got it through the mega club, but I wanted to say thank you. Edwina Brown

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the vintage image! Thanks.

Suze said...

Thanks Paulette. Fishing isn't for me - but I rather like the sound of Sushi Day which is also June 18th (today for me)

Kathleen said...

Love retro images, this is great for the senti and for Father's Day. Thank you.

Jennifer Scull said...

LOVE this one! thank you! :)

Esther Woo-Benjamin said...

Thank you!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Thank you!

April Rogers said...

Love retro pix, and this will go so well with the saying for today.
Thanks so much Paulette!
XO Nana

Four11Lady said...

This picture and the sentiment are the makings for a great card! Love this image..............thank you!

Maxine D said...

Wonderful thanks Paulette - my son is keen on fishing, so this is a great image
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! This is my dad! Thank you for sharing. Norma W