Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, May 2, 2015

Free Digi Papers......

for Mother's Day




Click on paper, then right click and save as...

11 comments:

Diana said...

Thanks so much for this fun sewing paper. I think I will add a vintage machine to it with buttons and thread.

susan said...

Thank you for these pretty papers!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you very much for these lovely papers.

Maxine D said...

These are so pretty - thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Beth said...

Thank you for this "oldie but goodie"!! I loooove the way you put that wonderful image in the center of the circles. These are really cute papers!

Esther Woo-Benjamin said...

Thank you!

Edwina said...

Thank you for the papers. My computer told me I have 2 of them. Maybe I do. I just don't remember them and I use your papers often. Edwina Brown

Suze said...

Thanks so much Paulette. With a daughter who is doing a degree in costuming I know i'll be using these ones!

Kathleen said...

Love these as my mom was a seamstress...great to use on her card. Thank you!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Love this vintage sewing paper - thank you!