Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, February 20, 2015

Vintage Printable....

Today is "Love Your Pet Day"

We have had a multitude of pets.....at the moment we have three cats, and a very spoiled toy black pomeranian.


C is for Cat




D is for Duck

We had a pet duck

Click on image, then right click and save as....

11 comments:

Maxine D said...

Fabulous thanks Paulette - takes me back a year or two!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

Great vintage cards, thanks.

ike said...

FABulous - I really LUV the cat one :-D
THANK YOU xxxxxxxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome sweetie, thank you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Kathleen said...

I like the vintage alphabet, Mr. Duckie is awfully cute! Thanks.

snowdraak said...

I love these vintage prints! Thanks for sharing.

Wendy said...

so cute...grabbed the C is for Cat...I have two that I adore! Thanks Paulette!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love these! Both are awesome! Thank you!

Diana said...

Great cat n duck fun prints. Thanks.

susan said...

Thank you! Love these images!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

I've had a variety of pets over the years ranging from parakeets, bunnies, a duck and even a parrot and monkey. Currently, though, I've tamed down and only have 2 cats and a black lab!!! We love our pets!!!!
Thank you for the cat and duck cards!!!