Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, February 14, 2015

Printable Vintage Collage Valentine.....

And one more little goodie from me to you.


Enjoy~!  and remember........ comments make me want to create

Paulette

16 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Thanks sooo much this is sooo cute and beautiful

Diana said...

Oh yes she is so cute. Thanks 4 sharing her.
Have a great Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

Even at my age, I guess it's me. LOL Thank you, she's a cuties even I'm not.

susan said...

Thank you! She is adorable.

Mel C said...

So cute, thank you!

Diane said...

Adorable!! Thank you!

D

Esther Woo-Benjamin said...

Thank you!

Robin said...

Your vintage Valentine card is so adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Lynn said...

Great vintage image, thanks.

Granmargaret said...

This is so cute, I love it

Kathleen said...

An adorable card, already complete. Think I'll paste a picture of my face over hers and call it good!! Thank you.

KraftyKoolKat said...

She sure is the cutest. Thank you
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Maxine D said...

So very cute - thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

She is Too Cute! Thank you so much Paulette.
Carol O

Jo Ann said...

Too cute...Love it!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Absolutely adorable!!! What a sweet image!!! Thank you