Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Printable Freebie......

I did this one for a friend that just had a new baby.  I transferred it onto canvas and then added some light touches of color.  


Click on image then right click and save as.....and let me know if you Love it~!

Paulette

25 comments:

Tress said...

Love it! Thank you!

Maxine D said...

Beautiful image and scripture, thanks Paulette.
Blessings
Maxine

Marion Rivas said...

This is gorgeous, thanks so much!!

Edwina said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love this digi and the verse. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

Kelley said...

I would never have thought to use this verse for a baby card! Great idea, Paulette. Love the image you put with it.

Jo Ann said...

Oh wow, you know I would love this one a lot! Thanks a bunch...

Granmargaret said...

I love it. Thank you Paulette.

Nancy said...

Yes!! I absolutely love it! Scripture verses are always my favorite! Thanks very much! :o)

nelliebly said...

Love this image TFS Hugs Nellie

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Lovely image and saying.

Beth White said...

Yes! I love it!

Josephine Cox said...

I really do love this image. Super cute even to use on a friend Birthday card. Love it truly.
Josie

Anonymous said...

Thank you,
I love it from Christine in Italy xx

Anonymous said...

>3
Thank you *hugs*

/annlo

Kiwi said...

Paulette,I LOVE it! Thank you so much.Ann.xx

AprilsL8 said...

Thank you!!

hoptownracer1 said...

Oh Paulette! That is so beautiful! Thank you so much!

Birdie said...

So sweet. Thank you for sharing.

Crafting Vicky said...

That's a fabulous image!

txexperiment said...

This is truly beautiful. Thanks!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

I absolutely love love love it!!!!!
Thank you

Barb said...

Thank you for posting to Motivation Monday!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous thank you x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very sweet and perfect for a new baby. Thanks so much!

Charlene said...

This is so sweet. Thank you for sharing it.