Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, January 17, 2015

Freebie Printable Subway Art......

In honor of Winnie the Pooh Day tomorrow~!

I remember traveling to Wisconsin by myself when I was 9 years old.........and my companion on the way back was a 4 foot Winnie the Pooh that my uncle won for me at the county fair.



Click on image then right click and save as...

23 comments:

Edwina said...

Yay! Winnie the Pooh! I love that Silly old bear. Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

Diana said...

I've had so many adventure meeting new people. Pooh always new what he was saying was so true. Thank you so much.

MiniCooper452 said...

Thanks for everything today! Great stuff, as always.

Photomama said...

So cool
Thank You

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Winnie the Pooh!!!!! I love him and even have him emblazoned on my upper thigh (one of my mid-life crisis!!!! Thank you for this wonderful sentiment and I can't wait to create something POOH-rific!!!

Kathleen said...

This is cute, thanks.

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!

Suze said...

This is great. Thanks Paulette.

Anonymous said...

thanks again....so cute bettimae

Regan said...

Adorable! Thank you!
{hugs}
Regan

Kelley said...

Thank you, Paulette!

Maxine D said...

Very sweet - thanks so much Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Danielle said...

Love Pooh Bear... Thanks much!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So sweet sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Craftymumz Creations said...

Winnie the Pooh will always hold a special spot in or family!! Thank you for these!

Megan J said...

Thanks Paulette, I have always love the A.A. Milne characters

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful subway art. Thanks!

Crafting Vicky said...

So cool! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Paulette. I have a wedding anniversary coming up so this will be perfect. Helenx

Jeannie said...

Love, love, love Pooh!
Thank you!

Jeannie T.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

How sweet. A 4 ft Winnie would have been something else. I think I had a stuffed version of Eeyore myself. Thanks for the great freebies.

Micupoftea said...

So sweet...thanks

Charlene said...

What a wonderful uncle you had for winning you such a grand prize. I remember many nights reading Winnie the Pooh stories to my kids. Thanks for the wonderful Subway art.