Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, September 15, 2018

Vintage Freebie Image Transfer.............

Today is "Felt Hat Day"
I personally am not a hat person.  I love hats, but I so do not look good in any type of hat.  So I just have various vintage hats hanging on a vintage hat tree in my bedroom.

Click on image then right click and save as....




Vintage sketched lady with hat.  
Paulette

28 comments:

  1. Love this type of image Paulette - thanks so much.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love this image. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous sweetie. Thank you.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful...thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful Paulette! Thank you!!
    <3 xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. I love the expression on her face. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. another perfect one for that card set for my mom... THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous images thank you. I LOVE hats and it has been said I look good in BIG ones (to balance out the bottom LOL)
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a bunch-o =- have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these images a lot. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hat wearing hats, but I can admire them on other people!! Thanks for these gorgeous images Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Paulette. I'm not really a hat wearer either - but I love hats.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the collage image. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's beautiful...thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't wear hats, either (much), but love the look. Thanks for these, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adore these The lady and hat will look amazing in my milinary journal Aye I have five on the go at the same time lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so beautiful! Thank you so much! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both of these images are wonderful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette