Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, November 25, 2016

Vintage Freebie Image Transfer.............

Today is "Intl Hat Day"
I personally am not a hat person.  I love hats, but I so do not look good in any type of hat.  So I just have various vintage hats hanging on a vintage hat tree in my bedroom.

Click on image then right click and save as....

This image is from a late 1800s issue of the Delineator.


Vintage sketched lady with hat.  
Paulette

23 comments:

Maxine D said...

Love this type of image Paulette - thanks so much.
Blessings
Maxine

Diana said...

What fun Hat Day. Thank you.

Edwina said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love this image. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

Marion Rivas said...

Lovely, thanks!!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! Beautiful!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Beautiful vintage image!!!! Thank you

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous sweetie. Thank you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Wendy said...

beautiful...thank you Paulette!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

What an awesome vintage lady!

April Rogers said...

She is beautiful Paulette! Thank you!!
<3 xo Nana

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very cool. I love the expression on her face. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
Carol O

Craftymumz Creations said...

another perfect one for that card set for my mom... THANK YOU!

Daffodil Cards said...

These are fabulous images thank you. I LOVE hats and it has been said I look good in BIG ones (to balance out the bottom LOL)
Faith
x

Tina Z. said...

so lovely, thank you!

Gail said...

Thanks a bunch-o =- have a great day!

Edwina said...

Love these images a lot. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Maxine D said...

I hat wearing hats, but I can admire them on other people!! Thanks for these gorgeous images Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Marion R Rivas said...

Thank you!

Suze said...

Thank you Paulette. I'm not really a hat wearer either - but I love hats.

Diana Barnes said...

Love the collage image. Thanks so much.

Wendy said...

She's beautiful...thank you Paulette!

Cindy Keller said...

I don't wear hats, either (much), but love the look. Thanks for these, Paulette!