Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, November 13, 2014

Kindness Subway Art Printable........

A little gift of kindness from me to you.......


Sized to be framed, or you can resize and use as a card front.

click on image, then right click and save as....

be kind and leave me a little comment on whether or not you like the printables.  Thank you.

Paulette

25 comments:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

dottielottie said...

Thank you for all your kindnesses Paulette. I think your printables are great, I love what you create. I am not religious but this is lovely for those that are x

Carol Friese said...

I love your freebies and printables; and especially this one today - it is one of my favorites. Thank you! :0)

Edwina said...

Wonderful verse! Thank you for sharing your art of it. Edwina Brown

Granmargaret said...

I love this. Thank you for all your freebies and printables.

Suze said...

Thank you Paulette.

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Love this and it would be beautiful as framed art! Thank you.
Much Love, Hugs, and Friendship

hoptownracer1 said...

Beautiful! Thank you! :)

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning Paulette xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marion Rivas said...

Thanks so much!!

Adriana said...

Thanks!!!

Maxine D said...

Love this - thank you so much Paulette - and yes I do love this printable.
Blessings
Maxine

Gail said...

Love this one! Thanks!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Thank you very much! It's awesome

Sandy said...

Thank you for your kindness in sharing your talent. I'm going to make it for the church

Kathleen said...

I seem to like anything you make...you are so talented. Thank you for your kindness!

Jo Ann said...

Now, you know that I love Scripture so, this one is a winner for me! Thanks a lot!

Faith A said...

Hi Paulette you asked for comments on your printables - well - there are some I really like and some I wouldn't download, but, I'm sure all are appreciated by someone. Thank you for them ALL whether used or not.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love this! Thank you!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very nice. Thank you.

Kiwi said...

That's lovely Pau7lette,thanks so much!

Carol said...

Thank you for your generosity! You are so kind to post so many beautiful freebies.

Char said...

Love this. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
Carol O

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Thank you xx