Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Party~!


How spooky can you be~!~!???

Let's Play....

Email me a jpeg of a card, project, layout using any TLC Halloween goodie.  (Can be from previous years), or can be brand new~!

I will post them on the Halloween Party Page........AND.......every time you send me a new card, project, layout, I will send you back a little TLC treat. (5 treat maximum)

Trick or Treat will take place starting now ........... through Saturday, October 18th.

Check HERE to see what everyone is sharing...



4 comments:

Edwina said...

Thank you for the bats. I will try to make one. I can't promise though. Coloring really hurts my torn shoulder right now. Edwina Brown

Kathleen said...

Such fun, can't wait till I get home! Thanks!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

love those bats!!! Thank you :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Cool line of bats. Thanks for the opportunity to earn more giftees from you.

Hugs,
Lisa