Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday Freebie.........



Enjoy your day~!
Mine will include several naps.

Paulette

22 comments:

Maxine D said...

Love this thanks Paulette - I sort of know the feeling :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Jo Ann said...

This is too cute...Love it!

Jennifer Scull said...

I was the weird kid who loved naps! thanks for this one. :)

Carol Dee said...

Oh how funny and TRUE!
Thanks

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Cute. Thanks.

Kathleen said...

Amen to that, thankfully in my second childhood I can appreciate them more fully! Thanks for this cute word art.

Nancy said...

LOL!! So funny...and so true! Thanks very much! :o)

Penny said...

Too true! Thank you! :^)

Kiwi said...

Thanks Paulette,very funny and very true!

Mel said...

Funny! Thank you

Faith A said...

Another true saying and since I have retired I seem to appreciate them even more LOL.

Hope you are enjoying some and getting better.

dottielottie said...

Yes indeedy, I so needed a nap today. Great sentiment thank you x

Kelley said...

You've got that right! Thank you, Paulette.

Marion Rivas said...

So true, love it, thanks!!

Barb said...

So true, so true.... thanks for sharing, Paulette

Anonymous said...

So True! Thank you! - Kat

April Rogers said...

Right on Paulette! I tell my grandson this and he laughs and said I'll do it if I get old too maybe. HA!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Mine included one very very long nap which ran into bedtime!!!!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! I need my siestas! :)

Lisa Lynn said...

This is sooooo true, thanks.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That is soooo true!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
Carol O