Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday Freebie...........


Enjoy your day.
Paulette

27 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks so much Paulette, this is WONDERFUL.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Maxine D said...

Love this thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy said...

this is great Paulette...thanks so much!

Carol Dee said...

Very nice, thanks.

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you, Paulette! :)

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

This is a wonderful sentiment. Thanks.

Kathleen said...

This makes me think of Lawrence Welk! Thanks Paulette, for this freebie.

Kathleen said...

This makes me think of Lawrence Welk! Thanks Paulette, for this freebie.

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

mamichelle said...

Great one! Thanks so much!

Heidi Brawley said...

Thank you very much!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great, thank you Paulette.
Carol O

SoniaW said...

Lovely! Thank you for the sentiment x

Tine said...

Thanks, Paulette.

Kiwi said...

Wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much.Ann.X

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

This is most definitely a description of you for all the wonderful things you do - thank you my friend!!!
Lynne

Edwina said...

Thank you for the wonderful sentiment. I like it. Edwina Brown

dottielottie said...

Love this great word art Paulette, thank you x

ktfabian said...

Thanks so much! I was bummed that I couldn't do any shopping today because someone stole my credit card numbers after a purchase the other night...it was a place I shop often so I was really surprised. But now I have a new saying for a card that I KNOW I'll be using soon.
Thanks again!

Regan said...

Thanks for the freebie, Paulette! I think this is a definition that definitely applies to you!
{hugs}
Regan

Paula said...

Love it!... Thank you :)

Jo Ann said...

This is perfect. Thank you!

snowdraak said...

Thanks for sharing! I see many uses for this.

Lisa Lynn said...

Love it, thanks.

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you Paulette! You are wonderful to us! Thank you for your kindness and generosity! It is appreciated! :)

Donna said...

Love this one...thank you x

Heather "Hev" said...

Thank you x