Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday Freebie - Wonderland Whimsy


Enjoy your weekend :)


I'd also like to say a BIG thank you for all of the sweet comments & the prayers from everyone. I've been telling Paulette about all the love she's receiving on the blog. We both really appreciate it!

hugs,
Bri

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Colorful! I like it--a lot! Thanks, Bri! Say Hi to Paulette for me and let her know that I'm thinking of her, hoping she'll be home soon. There's no place like home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image, thanks sooo much Bri, and please give my love and best wishes to you mum again too.
    Ofcause people care for someone, who´s always been sooo nice and sweet and caring to everybody else. So hopefully all the love will help her feel much better in all this. Take care both of you, and have a wonderful week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bri you have been a darling Daughter. I know Mom is so proud of you, as well she should be. Hugs and best wishes to BOTH of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bri - love the bright colours. Hope Mum is continuing to do well and can get back home soon. Although then the tough job for you starts making sure she doesn't overdo things! Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great one. Your ever so sweet. They are probably keeping her cause they know she won't stay down when she gets home. LOL thank u ever so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Alice in Wonderland and this is especially wonderful!!!! Thank you!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thank you Bri. I guess he is telling us it is about time to have Paulette back. I miss her. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant thanks Bri - Share the love with your Mum - I am sure it must help, along with the prayers.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bri this is sooooooooo cool, thx and fast healing for your mum
    hugs
    Ildiko

    Ps: I like montage/collage so this freebie is right on my street lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for this fun one!

    almost all of the links are now active for your mom's fun surprise today! :) hope she enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette