Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, May 25, 2014

Memorial Day Vintage ............


The colors on this one are so fantastic.....this would make a beautiful tag or addition to a card or scrapbook


Paulette

8 comments:

Diana said...

Yes the color is great. Such a great vintage.
Thank you.

Jennifer Scull said...

I love this! if only I had color ink for my printer I would quickly get something made with it for tomorrow.... thank you!

chick1852 said...

Thanks so much.

Edwina said...

Wonderful image! I love it. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

Love this, Thank you!
Carol O

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Great image! Happy Memorial day.

Kathleen said...

Love this, though I missed it for Memorial day, I will use it next year...thankyou.

Lisa Lynn said...

Perfect, thanks.