Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, May 2, 2014

Freebie.......


Where to find??.................where to find???

20 comments:

Diana said...

I found it. Thank u very much.

Suze said...

I found it too. Thanks.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Merci beaucoup pour ce poulet :)

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!!

Ema M said...

I also found it! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Its easy to find and is very cute,
Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

Jennifer Scull said...

love the French Country look of this one. thank you!

Faith A said...

Ha Ha Ha I got it too, thank you

Granmargaret said...

I found it. Thank you.

begoshgrp said...

I found it ... and I love it! Thanks, Paulette.
~ Carol B. ~

Ruth said...

Found It!!!! Thank you so much. A wonderful former high school french teacher will thank you too once I get the card made.

Dawn Renee ' said...

Many thanks Paulette!

chick1852 said...

Thank you so much!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I found it - very cute! Thank you, Paulette!

April Rogers said...

He is fantastic Paulette. Thank you!!
xo Nana April

Lisa Lynn said...

thanks

Maxine D said...

I found it too , thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Kiwi said...

Merci Paulette!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
Carol O

nelliebly said...

Thanks Paulette Looks like we all found it Hugs Nellie