Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday Freebie............


Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

25 comments:

Pumpy said...

Thank you Paulette from Wonder Woman. I would have a glass of wine!!!

Suze said...

Hmm - good question! Thanks Paulette.

MizDenise said...

love this one! Thanks, Paulette!

Faith A said...

Thank you, now what would Wonder woman do?

SiskiyouSue said...

This should be posted in every working woman's kitchen! Cute...

Maryann Laursen said...

What I always do ofcause ha ha ha
Thanks soooo much for this one Paulette, it´s awesome

Patti Lougee said...

My sister always said I looked like the wonder woman on TV back in the 70's. I never saw the resemblance! Thank you for this!

Jennifer Scull said...

love this one! thank you! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

I love this!!! I LOVED Wonder Woman when I was little!!! Thank You!

Heidi Brawley said...

I love this!!! I LOVED Wonder Woman when I was little!!! Thank You!

Kathleen said...

Love what Pumpy said...me too! Thanks Paulette

Tine said...

....probably something more exciting than the washing up! LOL. Thanks, Paulette.

Regan said...

SO awesome! Thank you!
{hugs}
Regan

Robin said...

I so have the perfect image for this sentiment. Thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

Marion Rivas said...

Thanks!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Thanks- she would not need an extra day in the week : ) Life is good- not complaining!

Lisa Lynn said...

I think we could make a long list, this is a good one, thanks.

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you!

Jo Ann said...

This is great, Paulette! Thank you!

Lucy Gregg said...

tee hee prefect!

Anonymous said...

love this! thanks.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

I would like to know :)

MicheleV said...

This will make a great card!
Thank you so much!

Michele V

Elaine P said...

Thank you so much for this one :)

Donna said...

Fantastic, thank you :) Donna ♥ x