Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday Freebie.........


Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

22 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

I agree with one, thanks!

nannapat said...

thanks for this Paulette. I'm sure we all have days where we feel EXACTLY like this! Pat x

nelliebly said...

Yes sounds like my day LOL TFS Hugs Nellie

Jennifer Scull said...

this is a hoot! thank you! :)

Purple Card Lady said...

Oh boy, this is so true! lol Thank you. :-)

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Kathleen said...

So funny, thank you.

Faith A said...

Exactly how I feel at the
moment LOL.

Thanks

Penny said...

So cute--thank you! :^)

Charlene said...

lol...this is such a great sentiment...and unfortunately too true. Thanks for sharing it Paulette.

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

How well I know this feeling and now what a fabulous way to express it!!! Thank you!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

Donna said...

I love it. I could use a handle on anything. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great one! Thanks Paulette.
Carol O

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

yeah that's applicable to some days...

Danielle said...

Hahaha...
Thanks for sharing.

Jo Ann said...

This is nice...Thanks!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Ha! Thanks!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is great- hahaha Thanks Paulette!

Paula said...

so TRUE!! Ha! and thanks for the chuckle :)

Maxine D said...

I've felt a bit like that this week - thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Kelley said...

You've nailed my life! I don't know if I should thank you or not. :)

hoptownracer1 said...

lol! Thank you Paulette; for the digi and the good laugh! They are both appreciated!