Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday Freebie...........


Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

new download location

30 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Love it, thanks.

Maryann Laursen said...

This is sooo true, as it´s said, that´s for sure.
But the link isn´t there as it say it´s intrrupted. But thanks for trying to share it and have a great week-end.

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome and so very true. Thanks Paulette.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

kReN said...

Oh my! This sentiment speaks to me! Thanks for the inspiration...and chuckle....kReN

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That is soooo true! Don't feel older!!

Anonymous said...

Thats me!!
Thanks so much for a great art word work,
Love Christine in Italy xx

Birdie said...

I think I'm that person. Great saying. Thank you.

Cynthia said...

So true... Love it, Paulette!

Penny said...

So true, so true. Thank you. :^)

Anonymous said...

Love it, thanks Paulette.
Carol O

Tine said...

You can say that again! Thanks for sharing, Paulette.

Carol Dee said...

Yep! Thanks

Lisa said...

I love this. Thanks Paulette!

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Tracey Fehr said...

So much truth to that! LOL
Have a great weekend, Paulette!

Tracey Fehr said...

So much truth to that! LOL
Have a great weekend, Paulette!

Maxine D said...

Yes - so true - it's happened to me too!
Blessings
Maxine

Robin said...

I resemble that person, LOL!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks Paulette!

Diana said...

who isn't relating to this.lol
thank you.

Barb said...

Thanks, Paulette! I can relate!

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!

Heather "Hev" said...

Thank you Paulette :)

Jan said...

So cute- and perfect for cards for my four older siblings:-) Thanks!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

love this! And unfortunately it is very true! Thank you Paulette

Kelley said...

I've got some perfect images for this one! Thank you, Paulette.

Jo Ann said...

LOL...This is adorable..Thanks!

Four11Lady said...

Isn't this the truth........Thanks so much!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Probably true...thanks!

Sandy Sommerfeld said...

me to a T! Thanks!