Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday Freebie............


Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

26 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning Paulette. One of my favourites. xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

So very true

Jo Ann said...

This is great! I sure wish I can be faster...LOL

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Great words of wisdom which I have been trying to live day by day!!!! Think I will enlarge this and frame in my room!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Heidi Brawley said...

Thank you very much!!!

Kathleen said...

Problem is that the world doesn't want to got at my pace!! Thanks, this is great,

Cindy said...

Thank you for sharing this word art

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Patti Lougee said...

GOOD advice! Thank you!

chick1852 said...

Thanks bunches!

Edwina said...

Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Fabulous! Thanks Paulette!

Maxine D said...

Wonderful thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

dottielottie said...

lol, You don't know how suitable this sentiment is for me at the moment. Thank you x

Anonymous said...

Thanks!
Carol O

Marion Rivas said...

Thanks!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you Paulette! My pace is SLOW! :)

Faith A said...

Wish it was slower today though :)

Thanks

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks, you always know what to say and it seems to come at the perfect time!

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted this and 5 other TLC freebies on my Thursday's Guest Freebies today. As always! Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2014/03/thursdays-guest-freebies_27.html

:: BlueInks :: said...

Thanks!

Suze said...

Like this one. Like someone else above says - trouble is the world doesn't want to go at my pace!

Mamma Mia said...

Especially as we all get to the same place in the end, just some of us quicker than others! Thanks for the great reminder Paulette.
Helen x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks!