Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Freebie......

Today we are celebrating "Napping Day"


Enjoy your day~!

Paulette

33 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

So true, thanks.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

With the time change a nap would be totally perfect right now!!!

Dawn Haddad said...

Thanks Paulette.

Kathleen said...

Ahhh the second childhood...I'm almost there! Thanks Paulette.

Sandra said...

well I guess it is official .... I am a grown up!
Thank you!
Sandra ltb

Maryann Laursen said...

What a great saying and so true too. Thanks so very much for sharing it with us too.

Leeann said...

So true! Thanks Paulette :)

Carol Dee said...

:) You bet! :) Thanks

Esther Woo-Benjamin said...

Thank you!

Penny said...

That's the truth! :^) Thank you! :^)

Diana said...

I waited a long time to have my naps back. When I can get them. Thank u,

Marion Rivas said...

So true, thank you!

Faith A said...

Coming up, when I fully retire sooooooooooon!

Thanks

Maxine D said...

So true!! Thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

MizDenise said...

Love this one - I'm living it these days! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Tracy said...

Naps are very very good. :-) Thanks!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Yep- hahaha so true! Thanks Paulette

Desire Fourie said...

Ha ha ha, this is so true. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

I Love this one! Thanks Paulette.
Carol O

Paula said...

Oh so true, LOL!! Thanks Paulette :)

dottielottie said...

lol, this is great and so good to know! Thank you x

Kelley said...

Amen and Amen! Thank you, Paulette.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Funny...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Jan said...

Such a cute saying- perfect for cards for my friends that are of the age...like me!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Isn't that the truth!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

MicheleV said...

Great sentiment and oh my how true!

Thank you Paulette!

Jo Ann said...

Absolutely funny! Thanks!

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Love this, thank you.

Lucy Gregg said...

I have M.E. so this is so perfect for me :D

Purple Card Lady said...

Thank you!