Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday Freebie.......


Enjoy your Labor Day!
Paulette

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Queen Paulette,
Love Christine in Italy xx

Kathleen said...

Thank you!

SiskiyouSue said...

Love it! Thanks.

patti said...

I like this Thank you!!

Penny said...

Very cute--thank you! :^)

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

scrappymo! said...

Thank you so much...I have the perfect image for this!

Suze said...

Thanks Paulette.

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful sentiment. Thanks a lot, Paulette!

Nanette said...

What a cute sentiment...TFS!

Cec said...

Thanks for this. I have a dear friend whose family calls her a Princess so this will come in very handy the next time I make a card for her.
Hugs!
Cec

Sandra said...

LOVE IT!
Thanks.
Sandra ltb

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!!

dottielottie said...

Thank you very much Oh Queen of word art, I worship you from afar x

txexperiment said...

This is so sweet. I know several people this would be perfect for. Thanks!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is perfect for my daughter, thanks.

MaxineD said...

Thank you Paulette - this is so my Grand daughter :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Thanks, Paulette, that's perfect for my five Princesses.
Jennie in the UK

Faith A said...

I think this may be you Paulette :)
Thanks

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE Thank you very much!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

So many possibilities with this one! Thank you

Kathy said...

Thanks Paulette, this will be perfect for my daughter's birthday card.

femke said...

a perfect sentiment for princesses!!! thank you

lis-m said...

so sweet! thanks x