Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday Freebie..........

Word Art Freebie..............


Enjoy~!
Paulette

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, thanks love Christine in Italy xx

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you, Paulette!

Jo Ann said...

This is so cute! Will sure use this in the future. Thanks, Paulette!

Penny said...

I like it. :^) Thank you!

Heather King said...

I cant wait to use this for a birthday card! thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks Paulette!
Carol O

Kathy said...

Fun sentiment, thank you!

Marion Rivas said...

Thanks I have a friend turning fifty!

Ardilla said...

So fun... thank you!

Moments by Marla said...

I have never heard this - really like it! Thank you!!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a brilliant Sentiment.
Thank You xxxx

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Donna said...

Too true and perfectly put...thank you :) Donna ♥ x

MaxineD said...

Hmm - love it, but what are the sixties? But then again, maybe I don't want to know :-) Thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Nancy said...

I LIKE it! Especially since it's coming up so fast! lol Thanks very much! :o)

Lisa Lynn said...

This is great, thanks.

Dawn said...

LOVE this! Thank you Paulette!

Marianne said...

Love it Paulette. Thanks!
Marianne x

Kathleen said...

Such a positive spin to growing old, thanks.

Regan said...

I turn 40 on Wednesday! This is perfect! lol Thanks!
{hugs}
Regan

Sarah said...

thank you

Tracy said...

Perfect for my hubby next year. Thanks!

lis-m said...

thank you Paulette x

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

as I'm getting closer to 50 I'm liking this!

scrapclose2theheart said...

Sweet! Thanks.

Heather "Hev" said...

Not far from 40 for me,
Thanks so much :)