Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, August 8, 2013

Label Freebie.........

I made myself hungry for warm fresh bread.............with melting butter~!  lol


Paulette

14 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you for this one, Paulette! I really like it! and please pass me a slice of that warm, buttered bread while you're at it..... ;)

yvon said...

Love it.

Suze said...

It's 5.46am and I've just got up and haven't had breakfast yet..so you've made me hungry too! Thanks for the freebie Paulette - have a nice day and enjoy that bread.

Danielle said...

Yum... Love freshly baked bread! Thanks for the freebie.

MaxineD said...

Hmm - that reminds me that I need to put a loaf on - can't even make it for that price these days :-) Thanks for the freebie Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

I agree!!!! Especially the way my Grandma would make it, thanks for the label and sentiment and the memories!!!

Kathy said...

Oh wow, I LOVE this! I bake all of my own bread, this would make a cute tag to gift some to a friend. Thanks a million!

Marion Rivas said...

So cute, thanks!

Lynne said...

Thanks Paulette, this is a great label. Lynne from OZ

Anonymous said...

Hmmm i can smell the fresh bread .
Thank you Paulette for sharing. France

Anonymous said...

Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

Lori Aragon said...

Nice! Thank you so much :)

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Great for vintage creations thank you

Paper Blessings said...

You're making me hungry for fresh-baked bread! :)