Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Freebie.........

Today is "Natl Drive Thru Day"
so I drove thru and brought the blog back some lunch~!
Enjoy~!

Which drive thru is your favorite for hamburgers?
Mine = Carl's~!


This will only be available until tomorrow at noon...........so spread the word~!

24 comments:

Suze said...

As the only Drive-thru hamburgers we have is McDonalds - I would have to say that is my favourite! Although I'm not a great fan of McDonalds. Prefer the hamburger shops - they don't do drive thru tho. Thanks for the hamburger and milkshake.

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Thanks!!

Nancy said...

Oh, so yummy, Paulette! Did this ever bring back memories of my hometown! Peter's is the BEST for burger and shake...that's a chocolate banana shake! Thank you! :o)

Sandra said...

thanks for the image .. to be honest ... I don't do drive thrus!
Sandra ltb

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Regan said...

Yum! Thanks, Paulette!
{hugs}
Regan

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

This is sooo awesome thank you!!! very yummy image.

MaxineD said...

Hmm - this makes me feel hungry. I don't have a particular favourite as I don't often have take outs.
Thanks for the image
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

This is great. We love going to Sonic. My kids love happy hour for slushie drinks. Thanks for this one.

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!!

Sue said...

I don't do burgers but my partner will just love this on his card

Anonymous said...

I don't do drive thru but I do like this. Thank you!
Carol O

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for this gorgeous image!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks love Christine in Italy xx

Ardilla said...

Thank you :)

Jo Ann said...

This sure made me hungry...LOL Thanks, Paulette!

LindaH said...

We have several---unfortunately---
BUT I have the cutest retro stamp---showing my age--but remember when they had the car hops in roller skates...yup that is my retro stamp...would go Awesomely with this!

Purple Card Lady said...

Yummy thanks! I am not a big red meat eater; however, when I do crave a hamburger I head up the street to Five Guys burger. :-)

Tress said...

Thank you for the fabulous freebie!

Kiwi said...

This is a great freebie,thanks so much.AnnB

Path of Positivity said...

It is kind of difficult to drive through when you are a vegetarian--not many places have veggie burgers. Unfortunately the place I love the most isn't available in our area anymore--Lick's. Thankfully though they sell their Nature Burgers in a couple local grocery marts so we still get to enjoy the taste.

Lisa D.

Nanette said...

Thanks for lunch! :) It's hard to say my favorite. I alternate between Burger King, McDonalds and Arbys.

Dawn H said...

Mmmm...making me hungry. I used to love the "Mighty Mo" at Hamburger Haven (years ago!)

Kathleen said...

I wish I had known, maybe I'll go today. Thanks for this freebie.